C.H.A.M.P.ion Therapy Animals began visiting in the greater St. Louis area in 1999 providing Animal-Assisted Therapy (AAT) and/or Animal-Assisted Activity (AAA) therapy.
Some of the facilities visited are:
- Avalon Garden - AAA
- Doorways - AAA
- Elmwood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - AAA/AAT
- Missouri Veteran's Home - AAA
- Our Little Haven - AAA
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center - AAA/AAT
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center (pediatric & adult) - AAA
- St. John's Mercy Rehabilitation - AAA/AAT
- The Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis - AAT
Read How Can My Facility Receive Services? if you'd like your facility to be considered for regularly-scheduled visits.